We would like to announce that the Annual Dinner Gala of Association of American Physician of Indian Origin – Sleep (AAPIOS), on the sidelines of Annual Sleep meeting will be held as below.
This program includes networking with peers and colleagues in sleep medicine from across USA and India, award ceremony, entertainment and Indian buffet dinner. Please save the date and we will send further information soon.
This year, the program agenda is as follows:
1. Keynote Speaker: Successfully Navigating the Complex Changes of Practicing Sleep Medicine Now and in the Future: Dr. Neil Freedman, MD.
2. Life Time Achievement Award to Dr. Pradeep Sahota, University of Missouri
3. Academic Excellence Award to Dr. Manvir Bhatia, New Delhi, INDIA
4. AAPIOS Young investigator award
5. Indian Buffet Dinner Gala with Bollywood Music and Entertainment.
6. Networking and Career Advancement Opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s AAPIOS Dinner Meeting in Boston. Please share this with your sleep medicine colleagues.
|6:30 pm||Welcome and Registration|
|6:30 pm||Hors D’oeuvres|
|7:15 pm||Introduction and Welcome: Dr. Umakanth Katwa|
|7:30 pm||Presentation of lifetime achievement award to
Dr. Pradeep Sahota. Introduction by Dr. Umakanth Katwa
|7:45 pm||Presentation of Outstanding Contribution in Sleep Medicine award to Dr. Manveer Bhatia, New Delhi. Introduction by Dr. Anuj Chandra|
|7:50 pm||Brief presentation by Dr. Mandeep Bhatia|
|8:00 pm||Young Investigator Award|
|8:15 pm||Announcement of Buffet Dinner by Prab Tumpati, MD|
|8:30 pm||Keynote speaker Dr. Neil Freedman|
|9:00 pm||Recognition for the sponsors: Dr. Gautam Sammde
|9:30 pm||Vote of Thanks|
|9:40 pm||DJ – Bollywood Music|